Located near Englewood New Jersey, Advanced Neurosurgery Associates (ANA) provides comprehensive care for a wide range of neurological conditions for adults and children. At our Hackensack office, we offer compassion in conjunction with innovative neurological medicine.
- Craniofacial Disorders
Craniofacial surgery is a subspecialty involving the reconstructive treatment of disorders of the face and skull. ANA is comprised of seasoned surgeons supported by a highly skilled team of health care professionals in pediatric and adult care who can diagnose and treat craniofacial disorders.
With concussion rates on the rise in child and adult populations, ANA aims to diagnose and treat concussions immediately. We also help to ensure that patients of all ages avoid head trauma in the future. As neurosurgeons, our integral duty is the evaluation and treatment of mild and severe traumatic brain injuries, rendering concussion treatment a fundamental part of our care.
ANA offers compassionate and comprehensive explanation, diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy for adults and children.
Despite the fact that there is no known cure, the accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid on the brain and spine is manageable in both adults and children. ANA is committed to the most comprehensive care for the many Americans afflicted with hydrocephalus.
- Spine Disorders and Diseases
Pediatric spine disorders differ from adult spine disorders, yet ANA has the expertise to effectively diagnose and treat both. Our surgical solutions address a wide range of spine issues from diseases to conditions causing recurring pain.
- Tumors of the Central and Peripheral Nervous System
Tumors of the nervous system are the most common type of solid childhood tumors and an extremely severe type of adult tumors. At ANA, our staff can provide children and adults with comprehensive explanations, expert diagnosis/second opinions and customized treatment options.
Click on the image of one of our surgeons to learn more
Directions to Our Hackensack, NJ Office From Englewood
1. Get on I-95 S from Dana Pl and Broad Ave
2. Head southeast on E Palisade Ave toward Hillside Ave
3. Turn right onto Dana Pl
4. Continue onto Broad Ave
5. Turn right to merge onto I-95 S
6. Take I-80 W to Polifly Rd in Hackensack. Take exit 64B from I-80 W
7. Merge onto I-95 S
8. Keep right at the fork to continue on I-80 W, follow signs for Interstate 80 W/Garden State Parkway/Hackensack/Patterson
9. Use the right lane to take exit 64B for NJ 17 S toward Hasbrouck Hts/Newark
10. Turn right onto Polifly Rd
11. Turn left onto Mary St
12. Mary St turns right and becomes S Prospect Ave
If you have trouble finding us, please call 551-996-5251.